The swing is a dressage saddle with an open seating area and a lot of support for the rider.
The saddle makes it easier for the rider to remain in balance without giving the feeling of being forced into a certain position.
The Swing’s knee rolls are anatomically formed and are available in 2 different sizes.
It is even possible to order Velcro knee rolls (without surcharge), allowing you to change the position of the knee rolls.
The Swing’s flaps follow the shape of the knee rolls, because of this the flap fits better onto the shape of the horse and allows the rider more contact with the horse.
Because of the special shape of the panels the weight of the rider is spread over a larger surface allowing the horse optimal shoulder freedom.
The Swing’s panels are made using natural sheep wool for optimal resilience. The panels are provided with a lining, causing the pressure to be spread more evenly.
When ordering the Swing you can choose between a mono-flap and a traditional double flap. Both versions can have the stirrup leathers secured over or under the flaps.
- You can choose your desired colours
- You can choose between mono or double flaps
- The stirrup leathers can either be secured over or under the flaps.
- Anatomic knee rolls.
- Ergonomically placed stirrup bar.
- The panels are flocked with first class sheep wool and are provided with a lining.
- Also available as a junior edition.